There are savings and benefits for seniors out there.
Well, here are a few:
- Property tax relief
- Free housekeeping
- Free or reduced-cost transportation to and from daily activities
- Refunds on taxes
- Even assistance for those who face possible foreclosure.
How can you get this financial help?
First, you need to have some basic information on hand:
- Your income (Be sure to include all sources of income such as pension benefits, Social Security payments, interest and dividends earned on investments. etc.)
- Your living cots (rent or mortgage and property taxes)
- Medical costs
- Other basic expenses (including food, energy, utilities, clothing, etc.).
Who is qualified for this help?
Anyone already receiving benefits from federal poverty programs already qualifies. The most usual qualification is that you earn under a certain income limit. But, even a man owning a home with a $50,000 yearly income has received services.
So where can you get these services and dollar benefits?
You should use the BenefitsCheckUp tool at BenefitsCheckUP.org or call 1-800-677-1116 to find a local elder care benefits enrollments center.
Share and Enjoy