- Shop for good use of energy and save for the life of your appliance. Check the Energy Guide Labels of your top picks and go with the one that will use the least energy. The Energy Star assures good energy efficiency.
- Don’t buy the extended warranty. Most of them are expired before something goes really wrong.
- Ask about the scratch and dent section at a store. The markdown will feel great especially when the defect is hidden by a wall.
- Buy practically. You don’t need the myriad cycles or the steel wash tub or super capacity. Just get what you need.
- Remember washers and dryers do not have to match exactly. Just get the best buy for each.
Share and Enjoy