Winter will end…we hope, and summer brings in a rush to take part in fun and activities. It’s estimated that over 50 million people will head out to baseball games, concerts, and other summer events.
The most popular place to buy tickets today is online. Online ticket sale sites are a big improvement, but you can still take some tips from Pennypinchinghints.
Time your ticket purchase:
- If you are just looking for cheap tickets, the best time to buy is right before the event, but remember the best seats will be gone.
- If you want the best seats and seeing the performance is important to you, it’s good to shop early when you have the pick of what you want.
- You can use websites like SeatGeek.com that helps seat seekers get a sense for when prices will go up or down at music and sporting events for better seats.
- Don’t buy after a sell out. Prices will spike and seating will be at a premium.
Compare ticket prices:
- There is a lot of competition out there. You need to make sure you’re getting the best ticket price deal. You can get hard-to-get discount concert, theater and sports tickets at TicketLiquidator, Razorgator, and Ace Ticket. In addition, at TicketFeeder.com, visitors buy seats directly from an interactive map, rather than a list. Other sites have maps, but only TicketFeeder lets visitors buy directly from the map. No matter what, you should compare the prices offered by all of these and get the best buy!
- If you are looking for Last Minute Tickets to Games or Events, check out TicketSolutions!
- Check back often. After a show or event has “sold out,” venues have been known to release more tickets.
Be an early bird for tickets:
- Use venue mailing lists to get news of events early on, or join fan clubs that offer presale ticket prices.
- You can also go, whenever possible, right to the box office. If you buy your tickets in person, you can skip the middle man charges.
Have fun this summer for less.
Share and Enjoy